What kind of cookies do we use?
Our cookies have different functions:
|TYPE OF COOKIE
|Strictly needed cookies (essential)
||They allow you to navigate the website, such as the choice of the language in which the site will be presented and the use of your applications, as well as access to safe areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested can not be provided.
||These cookies (Google analytics and web beacons (including conversion pixels)) are used anonymously to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for the purpose of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
||They uphold user preferences about using the website, so you do not need to re-configure the website each time you visit.
The cookies can be:
- Permanent Cookies - They are stored, for a variable time, at the level of the browser in their access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. Usually they are used to direct the navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session Cookies - These are temporary, remain in the cookies of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
How long do we keep the information collected by cookies?
European Spas Association stores information for 24 hours.
Analytics Cookies used by Google Analytics are saved as follows:
- _ga is used to differentiate users and expire after two years
- _gid is used to differentiate users and expire after 24 hours
- _gat is used to accelerate orders and expire after 10 minutes
How can you manage cookies?
How we explain cookies help you get the most out of our websites.
To give users a greater choice of how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on browser.
Learn more about Google Analytics Brower Opt-out extra.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest you check the following links, which are only in English:
Microsoft Cookies Guide
All About Cookies