Meet us at the Medical Pavilion Stage (HALL 26c) and at the European Spas booth 301A.
From 7 to 9 March 2023 at the Medical Pavilion Stage/Education Hub at ITB Berlin, the European Spas Association together with its key partners and members, will be holding some very interesting discussions. Medical and health tourism plays an important role at ITB Berlin 2023.
Key industry players will be talking about optimisation of spa hotel operations, marketing in health resorts, sustainable investments, nutrition, mental health, and much more. 3 days of business, new connections, exchange and education await.
Programme at the Medical Pavilion Stage HALL 26c
7th March 2023
11.30 – 12.30 h PANEL DISCUSSION: Optimization of spa hotel operations with:
- Martin Plachy, CEO Royal Spa, Czech Republic www.royalspa.cz
- Petra Lelovska, Vice President Ensana Health Spa Hotel Group, www. ensanahotels.com
- Dr.Siyka Katsarova, President BUBSPA, www.bubspa.org/en
- Edgaras Briedys, B2B Sales Director Eglės sanatorija Lithuania, www.medicalspa.lt
16.30 – 17.00 h EXPERT INTERVIEW: Implementation of successful communication of health resorts: green-active-healthy
- Iztok Altbauer, Managing Director, Slovenian Spas Association, www.slovenia-spa.si
17.00 – 17.30 h EXPERT INTERVIEW: Healing power of the sea – Thalasso
- Marlies Sobczak, CEO Vita-Con Consultancy, Netherlands, www.europeanspas.eu/thalasso-working-group/
8th March 2023
14.30 – 15.30 h PANEL DISCUSSION: New Products in health tourism – combining nature and sustainable investments with:
- Iuliana Tasie, General Manager, Ana Hotels Eforie Nord, Romania, anahotels.ro
- Ivana Kolar, CEO of Julius Rose Business consulting, www.turizam365.com
- Dr. Michael Feld, Specialist for sleep disorders, Germany
15.30 – 16.00 h Nutrition – from ordinary to extraordinary / Overfed, but undersupplied
How to improve your clients´ diet?
- Alexandra Friedhoff, Nutrition and Health Coach (LCHF), Germany, https://www.alexandrafriedhoff.de
16.00 – 16.30 h EXPERT INTERVIEW – Evolution and Expansion of Ensana Hotels
- Frank Halmos, CEO Ensana Health Spa Hotel Group, www.ensanahotels.com
9th March 2023
10.30 – 11.00 h EXPERT INTERVIEW- Growing demand for mental health, Thierry Dubois President European Spas Association and representing Thermes Saujon, France, www.thermes-saujon.fr
11:00-11:30 EXPERT INTERVIEW- The chances of high security of supply and independence from market fluctuations through renewable energies, Christoph Waser, CEO, W&P Engineering, www.wpeng.de
13:00-13:30 PANEL DISCUSSION about Prevention and Wellbeing – key focus areas and strategies for Growths Csilla Mezősi, Secretary General of European Spas Association
16.25–17.10 WOMEN AND MEDICAL TOURISM by European HTI Summit, hticonference.com
CONVENTION Hall 3.1
In the evening of 9th March, starting at 7 p.m., the ITB Medical & Health Night will take place at the Amaro Hotel Grand Central, featuring the presentation of the ITB Medical & Health Tourism Award 2023 in partnership with European Spas Association.
See you at ITB 2023!
HALL 26c booth 301A